Change in Net Worth
YOY Dividend Comparison
Spending Plan Results
Why do some people have different types of investment accounts?
- They rolled over a 401(k) to an IRA and opened a new 401(k) with their new employer
- They invest extra money into a brokerage account after maxing out other accounts
- They prefer tax advantaged accounts like an HSA or Roth IRA
- Their company offers multiple accounts like and HSA and Roth 401(k)
- Their company has a 401(k) that can be linked to a brokerage account allowing them to buy many investments
Key Financial Decisions
Pay yourself first before others
Wait until your 50's or 60's to start investing
What if I had invested $1,000 into two competing companies back in January 2010 and reinvested all of their dividends?
Diversified Portfolio Picks